Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Decembers Working woman is here!

Hey Party Girls,

This month we have something a little special for you! During the Holidays we get caught up in all the stresses of gifts, money, food, and preparing for Christmas that we forget to stay healthy and maintain an outlet to keep us sane. I'm particularly excited about this months working woman because she is a great example of doing what makes you happy and enjoying life 100%....

This months working woman is Amber Kelly, an amazing example of embracing healthy, life, and fun! Lets check out what she had to say how maintaining her sick body is a priority in a hectic life!

Q: Where do you work and how do you manage to workout, have a social life, and maintain a relationship?

A: It is very difficult at times to manage working out, having a social life, and maintaining relationships with friends; however, it is not impossible. Sometimes, I have to write out a daily schedule in order to visually see when I have free time to devote to various things. I currently work at a charter school in New Orleans, Louisiana and I coach gymnastics at Westbank Gymnastics in Gretna, Louisiana. It has not been easy working two jobs and finding time to workout and spend time with friends, but I do the best I can. I fit in my workouts on days when I do not coach late, which are typically four days out of the week, and I socialize mostly on the weekends. I am a firm believer that you make time for what you feel is important.
 
Keep checking back as we get a little deeper than normal with this Working woman, and follow her on IG @ayekellyy
 
Love and Sweat,
Myah Symone

No comments:

Post a Comment