Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How does he like those flat Abs

Hey Party Girls,

There are several reasons why we aspire to live healthy and look good. May it be for our own satisfaction, medical reasons, or just cause we want to look good in that little dress, we definitely have our reasons.......But, with these reasons come an added bonus......The guys! looking good for ourselves also means looking good for the opposite sex, and even if we are not getting fit solely for their attention, it just comes with the nature. Living and feeling healthy means you live and feel confident, and well... we know what confidence attracts.....

So, Party Girl Fit did a little research, we got 4 guys and asked them a series of questions. As women we have an idea of what we think men like, but what better way to know then to...just ask! So here we go!

Meet our guys:

Ilbert Sanchez 27yrs.
CEO of IJayApparel Clothing Line
@Ijaysanchez














John Cosme 23yrs
Editor/Producer at CBS News Station
@the_john_cosme

















Karl Watson 23yrs.
CEO of T.H.E. Kouncil Clothing Line
@Karlthebillionaire














Nic Russo 23yrs.
Geography/Coach Teacher at SGPHS
@thevanillashow











 
And here's what they had to say......

Q: Would you rather a healthy women, a women who is obsessed with fitness, or a women who just doesn't really do anything (not necessarily over weight, but not active)?
J.C: A healthy woman that is confident in her skin...it can be unattractive to be so self consciousness about your body.
N.R.: I'd rather a healthy woman, I think the thought of an overly obsessed woman makes me think she doesn't have time for me. If I'm busting my butt in the gym to look good for you, should at least be taking steps to do the same for me.

Q:Does working out with a woman provide another level of connection?
K.W.: Yes, I would like to believe working out with your women would provide a positive level of connection.
N.R.:  I think one time I went with a girlfriend and she ran while I lifted, I don't know it kind of felt good, like we were a fit power couple.

Q: What is the one thing you like to be physically fit on a women?
I.S.: I like a women to have a tight stomach, firm arms, and strong legs.
J.C.: Legs, legs and legs!!

Q:what is too muscular, or overly toned?
N.R.: I think other than bodybuilder there is no such thing as overly toned. I used to think girls with abs were gross..until I dated one, and I thought it was pretty hot. So I kind of look for a toned woman, because those squats work wonders on a woman's backside!!!
I.S: Too muscular is a muscular chest or huge calf muscles the size of the incredible hulk. Huge shoulders, and big biceps. 
 
Q:Are you more likely to approach a women in the gym or out partying?
I.S: Out the gym , unless her body is like Tahiry or Jennifer Lopez in 2001. 
J.C.: A party, because it is more of a social setting and easier to talk and get to know someone.
K.W.: Where ever is the best situation.
N.R.: Definitely at a party, because like i said earlier the gym is a private experience for me. im not there to be friendly or social im there to go to war against my body
 
 
....So Party girls here you are Lets us know what you think about what these boys had to say!!
 
Love and Sweat,
Myah Symone

No comments:

Post a Comment